Thursday, December 11, 2008

The one where my jaw dropped

Ruh-roh, Rorge. Today I stopped by the Magical Holiday Home forums and checked the thread about the Holiday Tour of Homes. Cathymac, the lovely host for the tour, had a link for another tour. A.MAZ.ING. I am SO out of my league. But I still love Christmas and my decorations so I'm going to post my pictures by Monday, no matter what.

So this is the third Christmas in the new house -- which I guess means it's not so new anymore -- and we're still not doing much decorating outside. I have the wreaths, but that's about it. We did put some lights and bows on two trees. (bows fall off ALL the time) Thanks to Sillites we always have the candles in the windows so I guess that's part of the scheme. Next year's focus will be on finding the right look for outside the house.

In addition to oohing and ahhing over the beautiful decorations I saw today on the tour, I was also drooling over some of the layouts on these blogs. I am lucky that I have solid color. I don't know how these ladies have made their blogs so lovely, but I am on a quest for knowledge now. I shall find it and apply it. :)

No comments: