Wednesday, December 17, 2008

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

I'm behind! I promised more pictures would be up yesterday, and now they're still not ready today. :(

The weather was just awful yesterday: snow, then sleet, then freezing rain, followed finally by some rising temps and just rain. It was a miserable day to turn 15, but B1 did it anyway!!! We didn't get to the DMV for his permit test, and he ended up with McDonald's for dinner, but it was still his day.

B2 is thrilled that I bought him Cetaphil for washing his face! Who knew? I should have done that ages ago, I guess.

C learned this morning that if your mother tells you 47 times to get up and get dressed and you don't do it in time, you leave the house without any breakfast and you will be hungry. I hope she remembers that lesson.

There are only 8 days until Christmas and I don't know what I've done and what I still have to do when it comes to the gift shopping, nor do I have any time to shop. This is why I MUST do better at following the Organized Christmas way like the expert ladies at Magical Holiday Home next year. I MUST!

No comments: