Monday, December 29, 2008

I wish you a Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!


I'm a few days late in wishing that, if you aren't counting those 12 days! I personally think we can say "Merry Christmas" for many days after the 25th. :)


B1 did pass his test so he now has his Learner's permit. I think he's driven exactly once since that day.


B2 wanted a puppy for Christmas very badly. He's had to resort to playing with the neighbors' dogs. I can see him as an adult now: huge farm, 47 dogs.


C was very happy with what Santa brought.


Christmas was a wonderful day -- we spent time together. We spent time with our family. We spent time with our friends who are like family. It was just great.


I have some more pictures of decor to share, though I STILL haven't photographed the half bath. Not that it's incredibly exciting, but it's my holiday/season room. I change the towels/soaps and dishes or dispensers/decorations according to the season or holiday being experienced.


On to the pictures:

a couple of the many Nativities I have collected:

this plastic one is a larger version of one we had when I was growing up.





The breakfast area table and French doors leading to the deck:



The kitchen sink area:




Basement door:









Good kitty, Gabby: Good kitty's stocking:









Cute Santa I found at Dollar General!



Coffee table:



Two tiny Nativities on the coffee table:

(one appears to be missing a few players. Perhaps the aforementioned "Good" kitty has been playing?!?!)




Bayberry candle, ready for Christmas morning:


I have a few other pictures that I'll share this week.

No comments: