Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Seriously?



Really? Has it REALLY been this long since I've paid attention to my blog? Wow. It's a good thing I mostly do this for myself and not a long list of readers. (But I do appreciate my follower! Hello, Teresa!)

So, where to begin? The rest of the winter flew by. C and I went to many more dance competitions. Then spring came. More competitions, and B1 went on his Band trip to Disney. VBS happened. We went to the beach. C and I left the beach, took the train to DC and went to a National Dance competition.

School started. Autumn began. Halloween trick-or-treating happened. And now, here we are.
I love Fall. I really do. But I am DREADING winter. UGH.

For now, though, I'll focus on the great things that occur between now and the end of the year. I really like November. The weather yesterday has been just gorgeous. Sunny with beautiful blue skies. Thanksgiving is coming up! And then: BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea!

I'm ready to get back into this. I have let it go far too long.

Happy Fall!

No comments: